FEES FOR TENANTS AND LANDLORDS
Tenant fees information:
When you have selected your property and wish to proceed with a let
- One week of the rent will be required to secure the property and take it off the market. When the let progresses this will count towards your first month’s rent.
Non- refundable in the following circumstances:
The deadline for providing information for referencing purposes is missed.
You provide false or misleading information, which impacts on the decision to grant the tenancy
You fail a right to rent check
You withdraw from the proposed tenancy
You fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement.
- The deposit is 5 weeks of the rental value
- Replacement of keys – the cost of the keys plus a £5 administration charge.
- Adjustments rental payment date, The charge will be £50
- Any changes to the tenancy agreement requiring additional signatures. The charge will be £80
Company Lets – administration fee of £250
Landlord Fees information:
Depending on the property and subject to discussion our following standard charges apply.
- Fully Managed Service - 14.75% of the rental income plus an additional £600 administration fee both of which are inclusive of VAT
Included in this set up is the following:
- Finding the most suitable tenants which includes accompanied viewings and negotiating the best price.
- Floor plans
- Marketing – posting the property on our portals and social media, leafletting, etc
- References of accepted tenants
- ID /Right to rent check
- Pre end of tenancy inspection and check out
- Release of deposit at the end of tenancy and claiming any dilapidations against the deposit up to and including a deposit dispute
- Initial 6 week inspection after move in
- Quarterly inspections
- Rent Collection Service - administration and set up is one month’s rent plus VAT at 20% and then monthly 10% of the rental
- Tenant find only service - 1 months’ rent plus VAT at 20%
- Inventory – dependent upon the size of the property from £96 up to £156
- Check in of tenant - £60 including VAT
- Pre end of tenancy inspection and checkout - £120 including VAT
- Check out - £60 including VAT
- Additional copies of documents - £10 including VAT
- Release or deposit along with submitting a statutory declaration - £60 including VAT
- Gas Safety Certificate - £90 including VAT
- Gas Safety check, boiler check and certificate - £210.00 including VAT
- Energy Performance Certificate - £99 including VAT
- Portable Appliance Test - £150 including VAT
- Rent Guarantee insurance - £146 (annual fee can be negotiated and paid monthly)
- Utility transfer service - £14.40 including VAT
We are able to provide Support and the preparation of legal documents the price of which can be agreed.